Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MISfortune Cookies


So the other day, after Tommy's softball game, we went out to get some food. We ended up at a random Chinese restaurant and I got this fortune. Now if i did believe in these, this would be the fortune that would make me never believe in them again. There is no room for relaxation for a mama with a toddler and a newborn! And for a few days?! forget about it.
It was like this fortune was teasing me. Maybe one day, I'll invest in making MISfortune cookies. Some with taglines like "You're not pregnant, why did you down food like you were eating for two?"or "You really don't need this cookie after everything you just ate." haha... misfortune cookies. It's an idea =] haha

I have yet to write the story of Aleena's birth. Maybe it'll be my next post. I have really been so busy lately. It's almost midnight, and both kids are sleeping, but all the fireworks going off outside are keeping me awake. I'm just glad my babies can sleep through anything. 

Anyways, here are some baby updates
Lucy:
- Has a new-found love for Dora.
- Is going to be in her 2nd wedding as a flowergirl this month. 
- Cries for Grandma & Grandpa after she gets disciplined by me or Tommy! haha

Aleena:
- Is now 9lbs 2oz!!
- Is down to only 1 bottle of formula a day. Tommy gives her a bottle around 6 am so I can have a solid 4 hrs of sleep before starting my day. 
- Is currently waking up, so I better go!





2 comments:

  1. Haha misfortune cookie, that's a great idea ! I love birth stories, will certainly be tuning in for that !

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete