Monday, October 3, 2011

about me

Welcome to my blog!

Jen Behman is:
   [   ] a Christian
   [   ] Happily married to Thomas Matthew Behman
   [   ] Mommy to Lucy Michelle Behman
   [   ] a working RN
   [   ] Passionate about being a Pro-Life advocate
   [   ] in MI, after living in San Diego for 13 years
   [X ] All the above

Anyways, my Lola's [Grandma in Tagalog] only way to see Lucy is if I have post new pictures of her. Because she faithfully walks all the way to my Tita's [Aunt's] house to get onto the internet, I figured that I should start a blog about my little family, everyday blessings, stories, and struggles, so she could get more than just pictures. =]
Also for the purpose of my side of the family & childhood friends, who all live >2,000 miles away, this is for you as well. I miss and love all of you.

2 comments: