Thursday, February 28, 2013

Facebook Stalking



Baking cookies with Lucy Bear!!



Aleena Baby is sick. 



The more I "diet," the more the temptations of food come into mind. I messaged Tommy the picture of Lucy baking cookies and said, "Baking cookies for you, Daddy" for when he gets home from work, but really, I'm probably going to eat half of them before he even gets home. =]

Now before you get the wrong impression about me being a SuperMom because I bake cookies with my toddler, calm down. There's a reason why the rest of my house isn't in the background of this picture. =] And, these cookies are not homemade. Ain't nobody got time for that. [HAHA, I really just made myself laugh from that... sighhh] They're straight from the Pillsbury ready-made cookie dough package. I had to fix Lucy's little cookie arrangement before it went into the oven, but she was very proud of herself. =] 

Wrong impressions are funny. It's like here, in MI, when people say I'm so skinny. I just laugh to myself, because all I do is hide it well, and also because I gain a TON of weight during pregnancies. So they compare me to the whale version of myself. I guess I'm skinny in comparison to a whale. It's when we go back to SD that I get a dose of reality. It's where people remember me in my 105lb frame. And this is basically how that conversation goes...
 Me-"Oh, hey! How are you? You look good!" 
Person who hasn't seen me in awhile-"Thanks! You... ahh Your kids are adorable! I kind of stalk you on Facebook." 
-_-

Anyways, I'm working on it! It's been a little hard lately. It's kind of hard getting motivated in 20 degree weather. And Aleena's been sick too, my poor baby. She's such a good baby though. You wouldn't know that she's sick until she starts coughing. We went to the Dr's today and it's viral, so we just have to ride this thing through with the occasional dose of Tylenol PRN. 

Can't wait until April! We will be in SD again for 2 weeks! I'm so excited to be there for a wedding! MJ's getting married! It's going to be a great reunion! =] 



2 comments:

  1. Ahh I know whay you mean! It really is hard to get motivated in cold weather. All I want to do is lay on the couch with a bowl of soup and watch reruns hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! we were not made for cold weather!

    ReplyDelete