Friday, April 13, 2012

April Shenanigans!

 




   My Momma is going to be here next week! I'm so excited! There's a pile of laundry that's waiting for you Nanay! LOL! Seriously though, the past couple weeks, I've been doing "spot laundry." It's kind of like spot cleaning, but with laundry. Basically, I only wash what we NEED to survive! I'M SO EMBARRASSED! I'm so happy that my Momma is coming though because she really does help me around the house so much whenever she is here.
   Tommy and I clean every weekday morning, but because there's so much to do sometimes, laundry just doesn't ever completely get finished. On weekday mornings after breakfast, I tackle the dishes, kitchen, and dining room, while Tommy helps pick-up odds & ends in the living room. He's such a helpful husband. A couple months back, Tommy saw me scooting around the living room on my butt putting things away because it has been SO hard to pick things up with a big belly that he decided he would help me. (aww, so sweet, right?! =]) What would take me 30 minutes to do, he does in just over 10. All Lucy's toys just go in a spot in her toy box in the corner anyways.
   Yeah, yeah. I know someone out there is going to give me heat for this because they'll say something along the lines of, "How is she going to work if she can't keep up with her home and makes her poor husband clean the living room before he goes to work." That's okay, that's your opinion, no biggie.
   Anyways, on another note, Tommy and I ordered a new kitchen countertop yesterday! I'm so excited! It's custom, so we won't get it for another 2-3 weeks, but FINALLY! I will have to post pictures once it gets installed. This month is going by so fast and there's still so much coming up!

April Shenanigans according to my iCal:

 14th-  Evening of Elegance
            Work
 15th-  Church
            Work
 17th-  Close to My Heart/ Afternoon with the Girls
            Softball
 18th-  Church
 20th-  Work
 21st-   Dinner with Lutz's
            Nanay flies in on the Red Eye
 22nd- Church
 23rd-  Lumpia Party with the Girls
 24th-  Softball
 25th-  Nanay Leaves
 28th-  Work
 29th-  Church
            Work

No comments:

Post a Comment