Monday, April 2, 2012

Introducing ALEENA

With my two babies!



I'm so happy so say that we have finally named her, ALEENA! It's the only name that Tommy and I really agreed on. We got it from the end of my Momma's first name. Although we don't spell it "Alina," we found out later that Lucy & Alina both mean "light" in Latin & Greek. 





Lucy loves laptops. It's ridiculous how much my child knows about computers already! Tommy will usually let Lucy sit with him while he works from home, and she learns so much just watching him. It's adorable! Lucy will either sit on Tommy's lap or Tommy will put her in her high chair next to him and give her a wireless keyboard and mouse to play with. She gets upset sometimes because she really knows how to use the mouse and wants to use it for real. Anything electronic, my child LOVES.

I can't emphasize enough how happy Tommy will be when this pregnancy is over. I feel bad for Tommy because my hormones have been going crazy with this pregnancy. I've been getting so upset lately. It's so weird, I don't even know sometimes whether I want to cry or be mad, and Tommy gets the brunt of it.   It's over stupid stuff, but I don't realize it's stupid until I look back at the situation at the end of the day. Like, the other day, Tommy and I were planning on going out and I asked him what time we could go, he said 7. Well by 7:03 I was waiting by the door SUPER mad because he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth still. HAHA. I laugh at it now because I see how ridiculous it was, but at the moment, I was so mad that we didn't end up leaving until about 7:45 because I threw a tantrum. My poor husband. Good thing i'm only like this when I'm pregnant! =P lol! I'm really grateful for him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment