Sunday, September 16, 2012

That's the power of Pine-Sol, Baby!



This post is gonna be pretty random, there have been so much going on that even I can't focus on one particular thing to blog about.

...
My Lucy is 2! Lucy was born on the 9th anniversary of 9/11 at 9:11AM. We celebrated her birthday in California, where we were able to spend a 4 week vacation with my fam. Needless to say there was a lot of eating!! It was so fun to be back in SD again. We went to Sea World about 20 times and Lucy LOVED it! My Momma took Aleena every night for that month so I could get some rest, and it was the first time in 2 months I got to sleep more than 3 hrs straight!!

...
I've always wondered what babies dreamed about. Sometimes when Aleena is sleeping, she'll cry for a half second and then start smiling so big. It's so funny. Lucy did that too, she still does that actually. A couple months ago, we were driving in the car and Lucy fell asleep. She started to cry intermittently and next thing, Tommy and I hear her scream, "JUICE! JUICE! NO!" haha. it was pretty funny.

...
I was reading a blog the other day and came upon this story. If you are in need of a laugh, READ IT NOW! I made the mistake of reading it out loud to Tommy in bed while Aleena was sleeping in the pack-n-play next to us... ughhh it was a long night, but the laughs we got out of it were worth it. It's good to laugh, Amen?

...
And now to leave you all with a video... That's the power of Pine-Sol, Baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment