Tuesday, October 23, 2012

GANGNAM STYLE!

Good Morning, Sunshine! Aleena Baby is almost 5 months old!



Sunday Morning.


Hair- by Mommy, compliments of Pinterest
Dress- from Lola (Target)


Sunday mornings we get Tim Bits for Lucy. She thinks that if
 she takes a bite from each one it'll stop Mommy from taking some of them. haha


...aaaaannd this is why i LOVE my Mom!

"Jen, do you know what gangnam style is?"
HAHAHAHA




I miss my family so much. There's times when I just wish that I lived closer to my mama. Like today, today would be one of those days. This morning a skunk got caught in our trash can outside and the smell has permeated my house. -_- and I can't even describe to you how disgusting my entire house smells... and even tastes, yes i can taste the smell in my mouth. However much you think it's disgusting, it's 10x worse. I really don't know whether to laugh or cry because of how ridiculous it is! Hopefully we can get the smell out soon cause it's what is making our plans Friday night tentative.

Since my last post:

Lucy:
   - watches Mulan 3x a day
   - loves Lion King, but only the beginning so she can name all the animals she sees
   - drinks strawberry milk ALL THE TIME

Aleena:
   - rolls over, but only every once in awhile
   - has slept 8 hrs!!
   - has started eating rice cereal 

Anyways, God is always good. He always seems to provide when we need it the most. I'm so thankful for friends, old and new. I'm thankful for fellowship, especially Christian fellowship. I'm just more blessed than I deserve. I just have to remind myself of that daily. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment