Thursday, October 6, 2011

spaghetti & meatba- hotdogs?!


So there is ^this picture going around Pinterest (i LOVE this site btw) and everyone's like, "oh, man this is so cool" and "spaghetti & hotdogs, looks delish." I know it's a different way of serving it, but people don't know that Filipino's have been adding hotdogs to their spaghetti ever since Asia started producing rice, but, I guess that could be new to some people too. haha whatever makes a meal go further right?

taken in the Philippines June 2011

I know this isn't the best picture taking ever, but I put it up to say that ... (insert drumroll here) ... WE GET ANOTHER CHANCE!! My lola is in the Philippines, but is making her way to SD this weekend. Since she is going to be leaving back for the Philippines before Tommy, Lucy, and I were planning making it there for Christmas, I took 2 days off of work to visit SD with Lucy in November for a week! I'm really excited about this. 4 generations. There's a lot to be said in a picture with 4 generations. I miss my Mama & Lola so much, I really can't wait to snap way better pictures of all of us this time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment