Tuesday, October 4, 2011

lucy meets oreo



I know it's not the healthiest of snacks, but it does go so well with the milk she drinks. The only bad thing about this, is that our kitchen cabinets are white and it's really hard to wipe those little oreo hands off after. 

Tonight I baked some rosemary chicken & potatoes for Tommy and I, and also baked unseasoned chicken  for Lucy. She ate an ENTIRE chicken breast! Normally, this is an easy accomplishment for my 1 year old eating machine, but she has been sick lately. Well, not sick anymore, but still is trying to get back to her normal self. While she was sick, she wouldn't eat anything that she had to chew because it would hurt her tongue & mouth, so we had to give her some Pediasure shakes. (BTW everytime I see those commercials about 7 year olds who won't eat vegetables I cringe! Make your kids eat their vegetables!!!) anyways, I'm just glad she's feeling better. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment