Saturday, October 29, 2011

time to get lucy a "Big Sister" shirt!


Yes, you read right! Lucy is going to be an Ate! =] She doesn't quite understand it yet, but I know she'll be a good big sis! I am in my 8th week of pregnancy. 8 weeks! Even though it's still early, there's so much of a difference between this pregnancy and my first. When I was pregnant with Lucy, nausea came very fast and was intense, but with this pregnancy, I'm an constantly nauseated. Right when I wake up, I already feel like i've been in a car for 12 hours. I just feel carsick constantly. I would say this is worse than throwing up out of nowhere. Hopefully it goes away soon though.
It has also been a struggle to keep up with the house. It was hard to pick up after a toddler as it is, but add working 3x a week, pregnancy, and nausea on top of it, it is difficult. My house has definitely been neglected lately. Tommy has been a real help though. He really does a good job at watching Lucy while I'm at work, or when I'm sleeping after work.
Please keep my growing family in your prayers, and also let me know if there's something specifically you would like me to pray for about you as well. I'll try and keep everyone posted on the new jelly bean! =]

1 comment: