Sunday, October 9, 2011

plymouth orchards cider mill


Vintage dress from Lola One [outside our house before church]


Today, I celebrated my 24th birthday! I can't believe that another year has gone by. God had really blessed me. Today after church, we went to Plymouth Orchards Cider Mill. Cider Mills are a pretty big thing to do in the Fall here in MI. Basically it's a petting farm, pumpkin patch, corn maze, and a bakery all in one. Before moving here I didn't even know what a Cider Mill was, but now it's something that we do every year! =] Lucy loved it! I had to change her into the outfit above because she got a little messy after. Also, it's now the time of the year where leaves start turning into different colors and start falling. It's so pretty out! I love the fall time, especially now that I can take Lucy outside to enjoy the breeze, colors, and activities. 


Mama & baby

i love this jacket on Lucy

Got to the Cider Mill before everyone!


Pumkin Patch


Grandma & Lucy

Lucy with Grandpa



Goat... or "Dog" as Lucy says. Everything with 4 legs is a dog. =] 


This month, Lucy:
 - is becoming more and more independent. She walks around church like she owns the place.
- understands how to obey. 
- shows that she has a preference with food & drinks, like asking "mo" for milk or juice before she eats another bite of chicken. 
- knows how to put her shoes away by the door after I take them off for her.
- loves sitting on my lap.
- gets upset if she's not done playing outside. 





2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures at the cider mill! did you have cider mill donuts and hot apple cider? mmm...i love fall! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ate! yes, i had some cider mill donuts! they are so yummy! fall is really fun, but i'm not looking forward to what comes after.

    ReplyDelete