Friday, October 21, 2011

busy is an understatement

to say that i was "busy" since i blogged last, is definitely an understatement. There are so many new and upcoming things that i'm so excited to blog about very soon, but first, a picture of the bebe!



I was going to use this for our Christmas card dress, but i decided against it. Lucy will probably not be making it to church this Sunday. She has had a fever since yesterday, poor girl. She usually doesn't get sick often, but during the winter months, we're fighting illnesses left and right. Lilu is getting smarter and smarter everyday! She understands more, like when I say, "Get your binky and come here, please." She knows exactly what I mean! For those of you who aren't parents yet, it doesn't seem like a big deal, but for those of you who are, you know how long it takes for a baby to finally understand sentences!
    
     Why I love this developmental stage she is in right now!
            - Understands full sentences
            - Doesn't get into too much trouble
            - Listens to what I say because she likes when I clap & say "yay"
            - Sleeps 12hrs through
            - Can play by herself
            - Still takes two naps a day

I've been looking for new recipes because I've been feeling like eating has been more of a "chore" lately. Which is SO SAD! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE food, but ever since Lucy got off the baby food and started eating real food, I've been cooking 3 meals a day, and now I've run out of recipes. There was a stuffed peppers recipe that I tried from online, but now I can't find it anywhere! I wanted to try it a second time, so I did without the recipe. I have to say, it turned out better. hahah Well, that's according to my husband, and he can be a little biased towards me. =] If anyone has bomb recipes, please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment